Make an enquiry
Batch Microwave Tempering Model MIT 5000Microwave Technology
- Stainless steel grade 1.4301 (AISI 304) and food grade microwave transparent materials Upper & lower opposed rotary microwave antennae.
- Pneumatically operated guillotine door assembly with tri-rated safety switch mechanism and twin closing “deadman” switch control and light curtain monitoring.
- Allen-Bradley 800 7” PanelView HMI with improved usability with remote monitoring capability.
- Electrical 6A, 220-240VAC N + PE 50 Hz Rating: IP 65
- Compressed air: 3-4 Bar. 8 mm
- WaveGen 80 transmitter/Power supply provides up to 75 kW of power.
- Requires 3 phase 50/60 Hz, 400-500 VAC, 110 kVA main supply.
- Frequency options: 896 or 915 MHz
DOWNLOADSBatch Tempering Brochure Batch Oven MIT 5000 Dimension Drawing
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
DanTech Engineering manufactures the meat & bacon press, sanitizing tunnels, conveyors and bespoke equipment for the group, combining more than 120 years experience in production, manufacturing and servicing of equipment for the food industry.