Disc Meat TenderiserMeat Processing by METALBUD NOWICKI
DESIGNED FOR TENDERIZING AND SOFTENING OF MEAT MUSCLES IN ORDER TO INCREASE ABSORPTION OF BRINE AND TENDERNESS OF PRODUCT.
Designed for both sides notching of meat muscles surface in order to increase absorption of brine. Perfect in cutting hard tissues and muscles tendons which increase the absorption surface of brine, that results in an excellent tendering of individual meat elements.
- Stainless steel execution
- Multi –roller system based on two tenderizing shafts
- Easy assembly and disassembly of shafts for maintenance and cleaning process
- Upper shaft’s smooth adjustment of pressure force allows for optimal working conditions for different meat products
- Possibility of use of different shaft’s shapes, depending on a type of operations performed
- Auto adjustment of thickness of tenderized meat from a control panel
- Two synchronized transport tables – loading and discharge
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
DanTech Engineering manufactures the meat & bacon press, sanitizing tunnels, conveyors and bespoke equipment for the group, combining more than 120 years experience in production, manufacturing and servicing of equipment for the food industry.