Dantech Group is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We may update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy at your convenience.
Information We May Collect
Our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
From information you provide to us, we may store primarily to enable us to provide our services to you, such as quotations, spare parts technical details. We may use the information for:
- Providing you with information requested from us, such as our products or services.
- To meet any commitments or agreements we have made with you.
- To inform you about any changes to terms and conditions of sale/purchase, improvements or service/product changes, that may benefit you.
For existing customers, we may contact you with information about prior purchased goods and services.
We do not pass your details to third parties unless approved by you.
If you are a new customer, don’t pass details to third parties to contact you.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic Area for processing and storing as an example, details such as names, telephone numbers and email addresses required by shipping and carrier companies to enable smooth flow of deliveries.
Furthermore, staff maybe engaged in the processing and concluding of your order, processing of technical details, payment details and after sales service.
Also, it may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area who work represent DanTech.
When submitting any personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
Data that is provided to us is safely stored on our servers.
Email and attachments may be confidential. But cannot be 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
If DanTech provides digital information via a process requiring a password provided or chosen by yourself, it incumbent on you to keep the password confidential.
Data Protection Act
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.
We will only use your information for the purpose as described DanTech does not pass on your details to any other third parties.
Disclosing Your Information
Where appropriate, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our holding company or our engineering division.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we may be legally to.
- For fraud protection and to minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links from DanTech’s website
DanTech minimises third party links to for example: YouTube, “Hightail” Vimeo for the purposes of you downloading or just watching videos published by DanTech.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information that we hold about you. Any request should be put in writing to the company.
For confidential requests, please apply to Mr Paul Lingard, Financial Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org