Continuous Microwave SystemsMicrowave Technology
Construction & Design: The BHO 36 boost heat oven tunnel is constructed in stainless steel grade 1.4301/AISI 304. Built to comply with CE, AMI and following the EHEDG (European Hygiene Engineering and Design Group) principles for hygiene and best practice.
The tunnel is made in 3 sections for easy site assembly:
Overall length = 8040 mm
Height Overall = 1930 mm
Maximum height of product 60 mm
- Pin choke or water cooled attenuation tunnels, depending on application,
- Rotary or Polarized feeds improving uniformity of tempered product optimizing the energy transfer to the product.
- Belt widths: 600 – 120 mm
- Polypropylene modular or PTFE transport conveyor belt.
- Allen-Bradley 800 7” PanelView HMI with improved usability with remote monitoring capability.
- Electrical 6A, 220-240VAC N + PE 50 Hz Rating: IP 65
- Compressed air: 3-4 Bar. 8 mm
- WaveGen 80 transmitter/Power supply provides up to 75 kW of power.
- Requires 3 phase 50/60 Hz, 400-500 VAC, 110 kVA main supply.
- Frequency options: 896 or 915 MHz
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
DanTech Engineering manufactures the meat & bacon press, sanitizing tunnels, conveyors and bespoke equipment for the group, combining more than 120 years experience in production, manufacturing and servicing of equipment for the food industry.